Responsive Website Design, URL & Hosting
Call Now 888.673.7573
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardized code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization. Our designers will cover them all.
Our Goal for your website is to design the best end user experience for your potential clients. All of our website designs include SEO meta tags. If your site is not using search engine optimization tools, no one will ever see your professional website.
We also offer website redesign. If your site looks and feels good, then maybe a simple touch up is all that is needed to insure proper SEO placement.
We offer a complete client experience from:
Unique URL purchase and management (You own the url not us)
Hosting Services and SSL Certificates (You own the content, we will never hold you hostage)
Complete Responsive Website Design
Complete Marketing Options: SEO, Paid Ads, Social, Mobile
Here are some statistics that prove having a good website is a valuable resource to invest in: (learn.g2.com)
Website first impression statistics
It’s hard to keep your audience’s attention in the digital world. These statistics prove it is more important than ever for your website to make a good first impression.
- Increasing your website loading speed can prevent the loss of 7 percent of possible conversions. (infront webworks)
- 38 percent of visitors will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive. (Blue Corona)
- 48 percent of people cited that a website’s design is the No. 1 factor in determining the credibility of a business. (Blue Corona)
- 47 percent of people expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less. (Blue Corona)
- Given 15 minutes of time, 59 percent of people will read or browse through something beautifully designed rather than something plain and boring. (Adobe)
- 64 percent of total visitors want to see a company’s contact information on its homepage. (SAG IPL)
- 44 percent of total website visitors will leave a company’s website if there’s no contact information given. (SAG IPL)
- Peer-created content is less likely to be questioned. (SAG IPL)
- 62 percent of companies increased their sales by designing responsive mobile platforms for their websites. (SAG IPL)
- 40 percent of people will switch to a different search result if the first one is not mobile-friendly. (SAG IPL)
- 48 percent of users say that if a business’ website is not mobile-friendly, they’ll take it as an indication that the business simply doesn’t care. (SAG IPL)
Mobile web design statistics
The design of your mobile website may be more important than the look of your desktop website. Consumers check their devices an average of 150 times a day (BP Studios), so it’s important that your site looks good and functions smoothly on a mobile phone.
- 72 percent of people want mobile-friendly websites. (infront webworks)
- 77 percent of adults own a mobile phone. (infront webworks)
- Almost 60 percent of all internet access is done through the phone. (infront webworks)
- 50 percent of total e-commerce revenue comes from mobile platforms. (infront webworks)
- Between December 2013 and December 2015, smartphone internet consumption grew by 78 percent. (comScore)
- Mobile devices now account for nearly two out of every three minutes spent online. (comScore)
- 40 percent of smartphone and tablet owners search for B2B products on those devices. (KoMarketing)
- Despite strong user preferences for mobile-friendly websites, some reports estimate that 91 percent of small businesses don’t have a responsive, mobile-optimized website. (BP Studios)
- If a company website pops up in a search engine query and it isn’t mobile-friendly, 40 percent of online users will go back and choose a different search result. (BP Studios)
Digital marketing website statistics
It’s great if your website is designed well, but it won’t matter if no one sees it. The following digital marketing statistics will help your business ensure that you get the proper eyes on your website.
- While 78 percent of marketers reported that their broader marketing campaigns were at least somewhat driven by website optimization results, only 47 percent of marketers indicated that their web design or product development actually changed as a result of optimization lessons. (Tyton Media)
- 82 percent of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content. (BP Studios)
- Organic traffic can increase by nearly 26 percent due to better search engine rankings. (BP Studios)
- 78 percent of respondents said that companies’ social media posts impact their purchases. (BP Studios)
- There are more than 900 digital marketing services providers on the market (G2 Crowd)
Has your company experienced any of these benefits from your existing website company?
If NOT Call Us: 888.673.7573 (The Call is Free, But Our Advice is Priceless)
We Will Evaluate Your Website
Help You with SEO Placement
Explain How To Get Quick Results from SEM (Paid Ads)
Expand New Markets with Mobile Responsive Technology
Help You Stay Connected with Social Media