SEO or Search Engine Optimization Company
Call Now 888.673.7573
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of your website or a web page in the search engines, such as Google, Yahoo & Bing in the "natural," or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic"), search results.
By "optimizing your website in New York, NY" you may show up earlier in a search for your business or industry. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. 91% of searchers never move past the first page of results. So the better your site is optimized, the greater chance of being on the first page.
There are no guarantees on how the search engines will place your website. But through "Keywords" or "Key Phrase" placement in the code of your website, there is a good chance of your site appearing on the first page of the organic search results. By using a website (SEO) optimization service or company, you can gain an advantage over your competitors today.
At Local Media Solutions, we work with you to optimize the key aspects of your business for New York City, by using these keywords or phrases to will help encode your website's "meta" sections.
Since we actually work within your website, we will ask for authorization to go into your site and make sure the codes are in the proper position. We will also make any content adjustments as needed to insure that the search engine crawlers index every page properly. This may include a sitemap for your website. (You would be surprised how many websites do not have this critical page).
Other companies will build you a new website and give you a new web address so they can attempt to drive up your SEO Position. Why do that when your "own" website can be optimized correctly. You invested time and money into your company's website, don't waste your investment.
NO ONE can guarantee your position on any search engine (paid or free). There are many companies out there that will "guarantee" this, so you should be aware.
Our goal is to place your optimized website on the first page of the search engine results.
SEO is not a one month solution. It will take time for the search engines to analyze your site, give it a quality score and hopefully place it on the first page of the search results. But when you combine the effectiveness of a paid program such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you give your website and your business the best opportunity to perhaps be seen more than once on the first page of any search results. Some of our clients have secured 3 to 4 spots on the first page of Google.
On the Page SEO - Content, HTML and Architecture
Off the Page SEO - Links, Social, Trust and Personal
Here are 15 statistics that prove SEO is a valuable resource to invest in: (impactbnd.com)
1. In 2019, Google accounted for over 75% of all global desktop search traffic, followed by Bing at 10.19%, Baidu at 9.21% and Yahoo at 2.85%. (netmarketshare.com)
2. Google receives over 63,000 searches per second on any given day. (Internetlivestats.com)
3. 50% of search queries are four words or longer. (hubspot.com)
4. More Google searches take place on mobile devices than on computers in 10 countries including the U.S. and Japan. (hubspot.com)
5. According to Andrey Lipattsev, Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google, high-quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search. (searchengineland.com)
6. The average first-page result on Google contains 1,890 words. (backlinko.com)
7. A July 2015 study by Moz and BuzzSumo analyzed the shares and links of over 1 million articles and found that long-form content of over 1,000 words consistently receives more shares and links than shorter form content. (moz.com)
8. 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority. (BloggingPro)
9. Almost 40% (39 percent) of customers come from search. (hubspot.com)
10. Google “near me” searches have increased by two times over the past year. (searchenginewatch.com)
11. 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles. (hubspot.com)
12. 30% of mobile searches are related to a location. (hubspot.com)
13. Updating and republishing old blog posts with new content and images can increase organic traffic by as much as 111%. (backlino.com)
14. We know links are one of the top Google ranking factors. Google has said that social media shares don’t count as individual links, but there most likely is a correlation here. (searchenginejournal.com)
15. In 2018, the average firm is expected to allocate 41% of their marketing budget to online, and this rate is expected to grow to 45% by 2020. (webstrategiesinc.com)
Has your company experienced any of these benefits from SEO in New York City?
If NOT Call Us: 888.673.7573 (The Call is Free, But Our Advice is Priceless)
We Will Evaluate Your Website
Help You with SEO Placement
Explain How To Get Quick Results from SEM (Paid Ads)
Expand New Markets with Mobile Responsive Technology
Help You Stay Connected with Social Media